Covid 19 Health and Safety notice to attendees for protest for 73rd anniversary of NHS to be held on Saturday 3 July 20211.
1. Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of covid-19 stay at home and follow government advice (see NHS website https://www.nhs.uk/…/coronaviru…/symptoms/main-symptoms/)
• high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
• a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
• a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
2. If you have no symptoms of covid-19, on the morning of the protest, please conduct a rapid lateral flow test- see the government advice of how to obtain a coronavirus (COVID-19) test (https://www.nhs.uk/…/regular-rapid-coronavirus-tests-if… ) and only attend if the result is negative. If the rapid lateral flow test is positive, do not attend the protest and stay at home and follow government advice, which includes getting a PCR test (https://www.nhs.uk/…/testing/get-tested-for-coronavirus/).
3. Please bring hand sanitiser and sanitise your hands regularly especially after coming into contact unintentionally with any other attendee or piece of equipment.
4. Please wear a mask at all times.
5. Please observe social distancing throughout the activity. Stay 2 metres apart from other people at all times.